We are delighted to support our client German Airways with their search for Senior Cabin Crew Members.
German Airways are a provider of wet leasing, charter business and private aviation. Their aircraft fleet currently includes nine Embraer E190-100LR aircraft, which are used across Europe in individual charters and on a wet lease basis in scheduled flights for other airlines.
Due to their expansion and success, they are looking for SCCMs to join their team based in Cologne Bonn Airport on a permanent basis.
- Permanent contract
- 37 days annual leave per year
- Accommodation provided whilst away at base
- Relocation Assist: Joining bonus of EUR1250 which you will receive upon completion of training
- Travel/ Positioning/ Allowance: Any positioning travel from base (CGN) paid for by company
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Must be an experienced SCCM with commercial or corporate experience
- Current EASA Attestation
- Current EASA Medical
- Flight recency within the last 2 years as senior
- Must be able to swim
- Must be within a 90-minute commute to CGN
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- German speaking is an advantage
- Negative drugs & alcohol testing
- CV and document submission to Aeroprofessional
- Telephone interview by Aeroprofessional
- Assessment day with client