We are delighted to support our client German Airways with their search for TR E190 Captains.
German Airways are a provider of wet leasing, charter business and private aviation. Their aircraft fleet currently includes nine Embraer E190-100LR aircraft, which are used across Europe in individual charters and on a wet lease basis in scheduled flights for other airlines.
Due to their expansion and success, they are looking for TR Captains to join their team based in Cologne Bonn Airport on a permanent basis.
- 37 days annual leave per year
- Accommodation provided whilst away from base
- Block hour pay
Right to live and work in the EU
- Must be within a 90-minute commute to CGN
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Valid E170/190 TR for type rated candidates
- Last flight recency - 12 months on aircraft over 20 tonnes MTOM
- ELP 4
- LPC must be valid for TR candidates
- Total hours 4000hrs
- PIC - Jet-aircraft experience 1000 hours and on jet aircraft over 20t MTOW
- CV and document submission to AeroProfessional
- Telephone interview by AeroProfessional
- CV submission to HR
- Invitation to online psychometric testing
- Invitation to assessment day