We are delighted to support our client Hawker Restorations with their search for a General Manager.
The role of the GM is to ensure smooth project execution, leading and managing a team of skilled technicians and restoration specialists to achieve project goals and timelines
Hawker Restorations Ltd has dedicated itself to the restoration of warbirds, with a particular focus on the Hawker Hurricane. The company has played a crucial role in the maintenance and restoration of 90% of the airworthy Hawker Hurricanes flying today
This position is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start date based in the UK.
- Permanent contract
- Mon-Fri 07:30-16:30 (flexi work hours)
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Right to work and live in the UK
- Proven experience working in the Warbird Industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams
- Experience or familiarity with aircraft systems
- Strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate a guide a diverse team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Knowledge of and commitment to aviation safety standards and regulations
- CV and document submission to Aeroprofessional
- Telephone interview by Aeroprofessional
- Telephone interview with client
- Face to face interview with client
- Skill/ trade test.