We are delighted to support our client Hawker Restorations with their search for a Airframe Fitter.
Hawker Restorations is looking for an Airframe Fitter/Sheetmetal worker with experience in the aerospace industry (ideally on warbirds, but not essential) for a full-time position. You will need to have the ability to interpret engineering drawings accurately and have the capability to adhere to process specifications. Responsibilities encompass not only piece part manufacturing but also extend to primary airframe assembly, this role does not necessitate national or EASA aircraft maintenance engineer qualifications.
You will primarily focus on the restoration of warbirds to airworthy condition. With multiple ongoing projects, they require an individual capable of immediate, impactful contributions. They operate under a CAA A8-24/25 approval.
Prior experience working in an approved organisation would be advantageous. While their specialisation lies in the restoration and maintenance of Hawker Hurricanes, their involvement extends to various aircraft types.
- Permanent contract
- Mon-Fri 07:30-16:30 (flexi work hours)
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Tools provided
- Bonuses based on company performance
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Warbird experience preferred
- Availability to start ASAP
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings accurately and have the capability to adhere to process specifications
- CV and document submission to AeroProfessional
- Telephone interview by AeroProfessional
- Telephone interview with client
- Face-to-face interview with client
- Skills/trade test with client