We are delighted to support our client, Enter Air, with their search for B737NG/Max First officers.
Enter Air is the biggest Charter airline in Poland and second biggest in the Eastern European region. From their start-up in 2009, the company now has 25 Boeing 737NG and MAX aircraft and serves a local and European leisure charter market.
They remain committed to keeping high service standards- of which they are well-known in the Polish market, and they hope that- just like during the previous holiday seasons- they will be able to take hundreds of thousands of passengers on their colourful holidays.
- 8 consecutive days off per month
- OCC/Ground school/LT training
- EUR40 per diem paid when operating outside of Poland for >24hours
- EUR200 paid monthly as travel allowance
- EASA CPL/ATPL frozen
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- B737NG (max conversion highly desirable) type rating
- >200hrs on B737NG type
- Covid vaccination (preferred)
- LPC must be current
- ELP Min ICAO ELP 4
- Right to live and work in EU
- Must be able to provide - IR(PBN)/ME, MCC, medical, ICAO 4
- CV and document submission to AeroProfessional
- Telephone interview by AeroProfessional
- SIM Assessment