We are delighted to be supporting Air Horizont, a Spanish B737 operator with their short-term EASA cabin crew requirements for Bratislava base.
Air Horizont are looking for Bratislava-based Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew to operate out of Bratislava base on a fixed-term 3 month contract starting 5th June 2023.
In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and be living no more than 60 minutes from Bratislava base. You should also have a valid Cabin Crew Medical and up-to-date Criminal Record check from Slovakia.
Training course starts in Zaragoza, Spain on 5th June 2023 - you must be available to join on this date, and be able to travel to Spain at your own cost for training.
In return, Air Horizont is offering a contract with an above-market basic salary plus attractive rate of flight pay in addition.
- Attractive salary and flight pay package
- Opportunity to extend/work longer term
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
- Valid Cabin Crew Medical
- Living no more than 1 hour from Bratislava
- Able to attend interview and start training 5th June 2023
- Valid/recent criminal record check
- CV and document submission to AeroProfessional
- Remote interview by Air Horizont
- Invitation to Air Horizont for assessment and training
- Contract offer on successful completion of training