We are delighted to support our long-standing Client SkyTaxi, Poland's leading air cargo airline with their recruitment for EASA B767 First Officers. Due to fleet expansion, we are looking for EASA B767 First Officers who meet the requirements below to join SkyTaxi on a long term, open-ended contract basis.
On offer is an rare but extremely attractive lifestyle-friendly roster of 16 days ON, 14 days OFF, a very competitive base salary and per diems. Positioning flights from home international airport and Hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis is provided when on duty.
Course date is planned for July 2023, so EASA B767 First Officers who want to apply should be available to join at this time. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Extremely attractive commuting pattern
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Per Diems
- Hotel accommodation provided on duty
- Valid EASA ATPL licence
- Valid B757/767/IR rating
- EU - right to work
- Valid medical class 1 certificate
- ELP level 5
- Total time: 2000 hours
- B767 time: 500 hours
- Last fight on B767: within last 12 months
- Valid Covid-19 Passport
- Documents submission to AeroProfessional
- Initial MS Teams interview with Sky Taxi
- Invitation to Simulator Assessment and Interview
- Offer of Contract by AeroProfessional