We are delighted to be supporting our client with their search for a Safety and Compliance Executive. Based at Heathrow Airport the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience working airside for an airline with a good understanding of ground safety policies, processes and procedures.
Working hours are Mon - Friday 0900 - 1700 with the flexibility of hybrid working. There is some travel necessary for this role and you may be required to visit other sites an average of 4 times a month.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established flagship Airline with excellent travel concessions after 6 months service.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 9% company pension contribution
- Full access to wellbeing helpline
- Hybrid working
- Excellent travel concessions after 6 months
- At least 12 months experience of working in an operational airline position in areas such as station management, operations and/or aircraft handling.
- The right to live and work in UK.
- Live no further than a 40 minute journey to Heathrow.
- Valid Driving license and transport.
- Initial Teams interview
- 2nd interview face to Face
- Possible 3rd face to face interview