*Immediate OCC/Start Date*
We are recruiting EASA A320 First Officers for summer contract positions with our Client, Electra Airways part of the Vector Group of Companies. Electra Airways is a young and dynamic ACMI/Charter airline flying on behalf of major airlines and Tour Operators.
We have a limited number of slots on Electra's OCC Course planned for 21st May 2023.
Successful applicants will travel to Sofia and spend 3 days completing safety, security, emergency procedures and will then complete CBT at home.
A number of base choices are available in Poland, Czech Republic and Israel. Lifestyle-friendly commuting pattern of 21 days ON, 9 days off per month is offered from day 1 at assigned base.
If you meet our minimum requirements below please apply.
- Lifestyle-Friendly commuting pattern
- Competitive earnings potential
- Opportunity to extend contract
- Great Promotion prospects for FO to Captain, Captain to LTC, TRI, TRE, Management
- EASA ATPL with A320 valid type Rating- must be valid beyond October 2023
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- EU Right to work
- Minimum 500 Hours on A320 Type
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
- CV and document submission to AeroProfessional
- Initial Telephone Interview
- Remote/Online Interview with Electra Airways