AeroProfessional are delighted to work with GetJet Airlines for their EASA A320 Captain Pilot contract offer.
GetJet offer a very attractive package which includes competitive rates of both basic and hourly pay. Assessments are available in March 2023 for courses in April onwards. They can also offer lifestyle-friendly options of contract type - Full Time, Seasonal (summer) as well as Part Time, (2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF).
Assessment slots are limited, so if you are interested and meet the minimum requirements please apply ASAP.
- Choice of contract types including Part Time
- Attractive package including competitive basic and hourly pay
- Positioning tickets and accommodation included
- Annual Leave of 21 days (over winter season)
- Paid sick leave
- Valid EASA Part FCL licence
- Valid A320 type rating
- 3,000Hrs Minimum total time
- 500Hrs Minimum PIC on A320 Type
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency
- Right to live and work in EU
- Criminal free record (official translation in English no older than 90 days)
- Telephone Interview with AeroProfessional
- Submission to GetJet
- Online Interview and Psychological Assessment
- Online Technical Knowledge Test
- Drug test (in Vilnius - Flights provided)
- SIM Assessment (Flights provided)