We are delighted to be supporting our client in the search for A320 Flight Crew.
Our client is the leading narrow body ACMI and charter operator operating an Airbus A320 family aircraft. Our client has clients in Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Due to significant growth our client is looking to add A320 Type Rated First Officers to their team. If you meet the below requirements please get in touch with us for more information.
- Excellent salary package
- Commuting roster
- Loss of license insurance
- 1 Month paid leave in the Winter
- 2 Loyalty bonus payment
- A320 type rating
- Valid EASA or ICAO ATPL or CPL (ATPL frozen license)
- Minimum 100 hours on type A320F
- Class 1 medical
- Minimum English ICAO level 4
- CV submitted to AeroProfessional with phone screening
- Online psychometric test, cognitive test & online technical test in one session, which may last up to 3-4 hours
- Additional interview with psychologist if required
- Online video interview
- SIM check in Vilnius, Lithuania, or other European locations. Tickets to/from SIM (within European region) as well as hotel are provided (1 night before SIM check and 1 night after)