AeroProfessional is delighted to support the Vector Groups European MRO subsidiary ETG Maintenance in their search for a Chief Operating Officer.
Our Client, ETG Maintenance is the only EASA Part-145 approved organization based in Republic of Bulgarias Black Sea Coast. Under exceptional leadership and support, ETG Maintenance has seen significant 125pc growth in 2022 Versus 2021, performing 18 C and D checks for a range of leading European Airbus and Boeing narrow-body operators.
To continue this impressive growth, we are now looking for a Chief Operating Officer to support the CEO in driving the business forward.
Ideally, you will have a broad range of experience across the MRO vertical, including people and production. You do not necessarily need to hold an EASA Part 66 Licence to be considered, but you will need to have a thorough understanding of MRO in a senior role, possibly in a Production Manager, Shift Manager or Base Maintenance Manager capacity.
In return, you can expect the reward of playing a pivotal role in the success of the Company and a competitive salary package.
- Ability to develop the MRO and bring it to a new level
- Opportunity to build a team of professionals
- Work with top level clients - airlines and leasing companies
- Current Production Manager, Shift Manager or Base Maintenance Manager at an EASA Part 145/MRO
- Proven leadership/managing teams within a Part 145/MRO business
- EU National, Bulgarian-speaker preferable but not an essential requirement
- Exposure across multiple MRO departments in an operational capacity
- CV submission
- Teams interview
- Face to face interview (if necessary)