We have fantastic, but limited opportunities for current B737NG First Officers in Europe. Our Client is a well-respected operator, with a great reputation of looking after its flight crew.
Due to increasing market demands, we are no recruiting B737NG First Officers for a fixed term direct employment contract up to OCT 2024 with our client. Our Client is able to offer industry-leading terms, with high fixed/base salary elements and additional allowances, including a sign-on bonus of EUR5K!
Our client guarantees a minimum block days off monthly as well as a lifestyle friendly roster which means B737NG First Officers can return to home base every night.
Due to the urgency of this requirement, we can only consider B737NG First Officers who can commit to starting with our client in the next 2 months and who can attend assessment on the following dates: 15th, 16th, 17th, 24th FEB 2023
- Industry leading salaries with guaranteed fixed elements with average activity and allowances, additional 6-7pc pay on monthly salary
- 20 month fixed term contract employed directly by the Airline
- 31 Days annual leave
- CPI-linked salary increases
- Minimum 10 days OFF per month with a guaranteed consecutive block of 4 days OFF Monthly
- Valid EASA B737NG LPC
- EU right to work
- ELP Level 4 minimum, preference given to candidates who can also speak German or French
- Recency Requirement preferred within 12 months
- Hours FO 1,000 TT with minimum 500Hrs on B737NG Type
- Ability to relocate this is NOT A COMMUTING CONTRACT
- Initial Telephone Screening by AeroProfessional
- Simulator Assessment (week 3 and 4 of February)
- Invitation to DLR Assessment