We have fantastic, but limited opportunities for current B737NG Captains in Europe. Our Client is a well-respected operator, with a great reputation of looking after its flight crew.
Due to increasing market demands, we are no recruiting B737NG Captains for a 20 month fixed term direct employment contract with our client. Our Client is able to offer industry-leading terms, with high fixed/base salary elements and additional allowances.
Captains who commence employment in March 2023 can expect a lucrative sign-on bonus.
Our client guarantees a minimum block days off monthly as well as a lifestyle friendly roster which means B737NG Captains can return to home base every night.
Due to the urgency of this requirement, we can only consider B737NG Captains who can commit to starting with our client in March 2023, and who can attend assessment on 30-31 January. In addition, all candidates must be free to attend Simulator assessment in week 3 or week 4 of February.
- Industry leading salaries with guaranteed fixed elements with average activity and allowances, additional 6-7pc pay on monthly salary
- Sign-on bonus for B737NG Captains
- 20 month fixed term contract employed directly by the Airline
- 31 Days annual leave
- CPI-linked salary increases
- Minimum 10 days OFF per month with a guaranteed consecutive block of 4 days OFF Monthly
- Valid EASA B737NG LPC
- EU right to work
- ELP Level 4 minimum, preference given to candidates who can also speak German or French
- Recency Requirement preferred within 12 months
- Hours 4,0000 TT with minimum 1,000Hrs PIC on B737NG Type
- Ability to relocate
- Initial Telephone Screening by AeroProfessional
- Invitation to complete Psychometric Assessment (31st January)
- Simulator Assessment (week 3 and 4 of February)