We are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for a B200 Captain.
Due to significant growth our client is now looking to employ UK CAA Rated B200 Captain to join their Flight Crew team as Charter and Special Operations pilots.
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, Flight Crew will primarily be responsible for ensuring the safe conduct of all Flight Operations. In addition, you will be required to have exceptional customer service skills , a flexible approach , be pro-active and have an independent, positive mindset when working in a fast-paced changeable environment.
You will need to live in the vicinity of East Midlands Airport and have a full driving license to apply for this position.
- Based at East Midlands Airport
- Full time, Fixed Roster Pattern
- Competitive Salary
- Command Opportunities for First Officer
- 31 Days annual Leave
- 5 % Company Pension Contribution
- Company aviation medical, Mental Health Support
- No restrictions on Worldwide Travel
- UK CAA Issued CPL/IR/(f)ATPL
- Able to operate reliably and independently
- Full Driving Licence
- SP and MP rating (Desirable)
- EASA Licence (Desirable)
- Experience on Proline 11 and Proline Fusion Avionics (Desirable)
- TT 1500+ Hours
- PIC 400 Hours
- 50+ Hours on Type
- Teams Interview
- Simulator Assessment
- Face to Face Interview