We are delighted to be supporting our client Pegasus Airlines, Turkey's leading low-cost airline with their search for A320 rated First Officers. Pegasus Airlines has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of 5,500 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Believing its everyones right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests low fares, on-time departures and new more comfortable aircraft as part of its low cost airlines model. Pegasus Airlines flies to 110 destinations on its ever-growing network in 42 countries including 35 domestic and 75 international destinations.
Due to growth we are now looking for A320 rated First Officers to join Pegasus Airlines in Istanbul. If you meet the below requirements please get in touch for more details.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Family Travel Ticket
- Meal payment Card
- Shuttle service
- Accommodation provided for 6 months of employment
- Social Facilities
- Valid EASA ATPL Licence with min. Level 4 English proficiency
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Current on A320 Family with min 1000hrs on type
- Clean Criminal Free record
- Clean flight record (No Incident/Accident) from previous employer
- Online Document Control
- Online Board Interview
- Online English Proficiency Exam
- SIM Evaluation for candidates who are successful in the Board Interview of the Recruitment and Cockpit Evaluation Team
- Evaluation of the Psychological Evaluation Inventory who have successfully completed the previous stages