We are delighted to be supporting our client Pegasus Airlines, Turkey's leading low-cost airline with their search for A320 Captains. Pegasus has transformed the aviation sector in the country with an experienced team of 5,500 and by offering its guests affordable and quality services together with a flawless security record.
Believing its everyones right to fly, Pegasus offers its guests low fares, on-time departures and new more comfortable aircraft as part of its low cost airlines model. Pegasus Airlines flies to 110 destinations on its ever-growing network in 42 countries including 35 domestic and 75 international destinations.
Due to growth Pegasus have opened up recruitment for 2023 so if you meet the requirements below please get in touch with our team for more information.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Family Travel Ticket
- Meal Payment Card
- Shuttle Service
- Accommodation for the first 6 months of employment
- Social Facilities
- Valid EASA ATPL Licence with min Level 4 English proficiency
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate
- Current on A320 Family or A330 with min 1000hrs as Captain (PIC) and 4000+hrs in total over 27tons+ aircrafts
- Clean Criminal Free record
- Clean flight record (No Incident/Accident) from previous employer
- Online Document Control
- Online Board Interview
- Online English Proficiency Exam
- SIM Evaluation for candidates who are successful in the Board Interview of the Recruitment and Cockpit Evaluation Team
- Evaluation of the Psychological Evaluation Inventory who have successfully completed the previous stages