We are delighted to be supporting our client with their search for a Line Pilot. Our client is a highly respected presence in the Aviation Industry. With over 35 years experience in the charter, management and sales of aircraft.
Over this time our client have proven themselves to be a permanent and prominent force in an ever-changing industry. Our client have three facilities, one based in the Southwest, one conveniently based at Biggin Hill Airport, London and one at Gloucestershire Airport. They own their own fleet of luxury fitted Agusta Westland A109 turbine helicopters available for charter.
Due to growth our client is now looking for a Line Pilot , AW109 or AW139 to join their team at Biggin Hill. The ideal candidate will have at least 1000 hours on a twin engine helicopter, type rating on a AW109 preferable, though there is the offer of a type rating for the ideal candidate with experience. The ideal candidate for line pilot will need a valid medical with a valid UK license. You will need to live within an hour of the Biggin Hill area or be willing to relocate for this very attractive position.
- Excellent Salary
- Personal Pension Plan - Company contributes 5%
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 Public Holidays
- Discounted private medical care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- UK Licence with Type Rating on Twin Engine Helicopter
- A minimum of 1000 hours on Twin Engine helicopter preferably a AW109 but not essential
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Valid Instrument Rating
- This role requires a candidate to live in the Biggin Hill, London area
- Initial Teams Interview
- Second Interview Face to Face