We are delighted to be assisting our client in their search for Flight Dispatchers. This is an excellent opportunity if you are an experienced Flight Dispatcher with a Valid flight dispatcher licence.
The role requires that you relocate and live in the Middle East in accommodation provided by the company for the initial 3 month probationary period. You will receive excellent training and
constant support and care from a world class company.
Our client provides the air travel requirements of the Ruling family, Senior Government Ministers and guests. The Inaugural Flight was January 1978 and in the last 40+ years the company has grown to one with approximately 400 employees and a fleet of x2 B747-400, x1 B767-400, x2 RJs and x4 Gulfstream Aircraft, all of which configured for VIP passengers.
If you meet the requirements below please apply - due to the sensitive and confidential nature of this position further details will be disclosed to applicants who pass shortlisting requirements.
- Excellent Salary
- 30 days annual leave
- 1 set of return flight tickets per year
- Medical cover-Group medical insurance
- Accommodation provided for the probationary period
- At least 7 years experience as Licensed Flight Dispatcher.
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Flight Dispatchers License
- Able to relocate to Bahrain
- Subject to completion of recruitment formalities and obtaining
- Aero Professional telephone interview & document verification (Dispatcher license & Passport)
- Video interview with our client
- Start date will be awarded as soon as the security screening process has been completed