We are delighted to be supporting our client with the appointment of a Crew Establishment, Planning and Scheduling Manager to be based in the UK.
Our client, an established airline operate to a wide range of destinations across Europe & Northern Africa.
This role offers permanent employment, great benefits and the opportunity to build a lasting career.
The main purpose of the role is to plan and deliver flight and cabin crew resourcing, to meet the current and future commercial, training and financial demands of the business. Establish a reporting system with relevant KPIs and drive recommendations for improvement. Responsible for the delivery of the third-party provider of flight and cabin crew medium and short-term training and operational plans including management of rosters up to the live ops window to meet commercial and operational requirements.
- Numerate degree or relevant work experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of UK CAA FTL Regulation, OMA Section 7 and Fatigue practices
- Previous experience in a crew resource or establishment planning role
- Knowledge and experience of managing crew scheduling / union agreements
- Knowledge and experience of detailed data analysis reporting on crew information and roster quality metrics to senior management
- Work within strict timescales/deadlines,
- Highly organised
- Proactive in the planning and implementation of change programmes / proficient at Management of Change (MoC) risk management
- Flexible and solution orientated approach to meet operational requirements
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to handle complexity and remove ambiguity through data analysis
- Strong presentation skills ability to distil and present key information to senior management
- Strong influencer at all levels
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- Permanent contract
- Excellent Salary
- Hybrid working
- Staff travel
- Online interview with our client
- F2f interview with our client
Should this be of interest to you, please do get in touch.