ASL Belgium have selected AeroProfessional to recruit an experienced Network Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their facility in Liege, Belgium.The purpose of the role is to manage all facets of the carriers scheduled network services falling under its own commercial responsibilities. Such oversight includes central reservation, customer service, vendor/supplier management, on-line ASL stations (ie, JFK, PVG & LGG), contracted General Sales Agents, key accounts, contract holders, cooperating airlines and partners. Ensure commercial and operational success of network services. Lead team members towards delivery of sustainable end product and service excellence.
- Permanent Contract
- Company Car
- Annual Bonus
- At least Masters Degree in Business or related field.
- Participation in international educational programs
- Minimum 10 years experience in sales, customer service or cargo activities.
- Experience in negotiating and handling commercial contacts / contracts.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Skills in Marketing.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Excellent organization skills, strong focus on planning and implementation
- Able to deal with multidisciplinary agenda and workflow
- Management of modern office administration including associated IT tools.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English, German and other languages.
- Very good communicator both spoken as well as in written form.
- Dynamic and independent individual.
- Being stress resistant and flexible, able to work under pressure and showing high energy.
- Fast thinker, pro-active.
- Tactful and able to deal with confidential information.
- To display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help to solve conflicts.
- To be rigorous, precise, well organized, solution orientated, proactive, etc.
- AeroProfessional interview
- Client video inteview
- Client face to face interview
Get in touch with us learn more.