We are recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager for our latest European Airline Client.
We are recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager for our latest European Airline Client who has been in business for over 50 years. Our Client operates a fleet of turboprop aircraft and and serves a diverse range of clients with its aircraft leasing service.
The successful Compliance Monitoring Manager candidate will be offered a permanent contract with excellent benefits and the opportunity for a hybrid WFH working arrangement.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked as a Deputy or Compliance Monitoring Manager (at Postholder level) for a European Airline and will have experience across Flight Ops, CAMO and Maintenance. As our Client is a versatile and agile company, its stakeholders work collaboratively, with values of responsibility, confidence and trust. Working alongside a professional Team in an international working environment, the Compliance Monitoring Manager will ensure the highest standards of compliance are met and balance this sensitively against the needs of the business.
Internal audit experience in compliance monitoring is a "must-have" - and expertise in Management Systems (Compliance, Safety etc) will be a distinct advantage.
In return, our client is offering an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, including a 2 day per week work from home arrangement.
- Right to live and work in the European Union
- Previous Postholder experience as Compliance Monitoring Manager
- Knowledge of EASA Compliance Regulations and Procedures
- Knowledge of Airline Management Systems - Compliance, Safety and Security
- Internal audit experience within an airline business
- Previous FOPs and/or Maintenance/CAMO experience a distinct advantage
- ELP level 5 minimum