Join us and be part of an exciting opportunity at BA Euroflyer, the new British Airways short-haul subsidiary based at London Gatwick. As a member of our dedicated cabin crew team, youll have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, creating an inviting atmosphere, and focussing on putting our customers at the heart of everything you do.
We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline. Whether youre looking for a first step in your career, or an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies, or even looking for a new career challenge, everyone is welcome at BA Euroflyer.
Youll be assigned to a wholly owned subsidiary of British Airways at Gatwick and be part of the BA Group.
Working within a team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer focused, youll ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing, and secure experience. Youll have world-class training, invaluable experience, and opportunities for career progression that you would expect from Britains leading brand.
What well offer you:
- With a competitive salary, youll be able to earn up to a max of £25,000 a year with flying/duty pay, inflight sales commission, and allowances (basic pay is £16,200)
- Discounted staff travel (non-contractual and discretionary) from the first day you join us
- Southern Rail ticket discounts
- BA Wellbeing programme
- Access to our Perks at Work programme, which offers discounts on fashion brands, movies, travel, electronics, childcare, and much more!
- Discretionary bonus
Are you ambitious, hard-working and want to take your cabin crew career to new heights?
At BA Euroflyer, we want to make sure you excel within your career and provide you with unrivalled progression opportunities. At BA Euroflyer, we aim to ensure that you succeed in your career and provide you with opportunities for development. You will be eligible to apply for senior cabin crew opportunities after your first year as cabin crew, with further opportunities to advance to Cabin Service Manager. You will be working to a roster pattern that may include early starts and late finishes, youll deliver outstanding customer service regardless of the time of day.
This opportunity is for people looking to join us in London Gatwick at a short haul, point-to-point base.
If youre interested in finding out more or this sounds like the role for you. Please initially proceed to the job description to check you can meet our essential criteria.
You must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK at time of application. This role is not eligible for sponsorship, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
This role is eligible for the BA Euroflyer Colleague Referral Scheme.
- Exciting opportunity to join a new British Airways short-haul subsidiary airline at London Gatwick
- Fantastic Travel Concessions on British Airways and OneWorld partner airlines
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Hold a valid UK passport with minimum 12 months' validity or right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to swim 50 meters unaided (This will be assessed upon joining)
- Live within 90 minutes of London Gatwick
- Obtain a valid Criminal Record Check
- Obtain satisfactory references for the previous 5 years
- Covid double-vaccinated or medically exempt
- Reach 201cm with a closed fist on your dominant arm and feet flat on the floor
- CV Submission to AeroProfessional
- Telephone Screening Interview
- Invitation to Assessment Centre for group exercise and interview
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!