We are delighted to be assisting our client in their search for a B1 Licensed Engineer.
Our client is a highly respected presence in the Aviation Industry, with over 35 years experience in the charter, management and sales of aircraft. Over this time our client has proven themselves to be a permanent and prominent force in an ever-changing industry.
Our client has four facilities, one based in the Southwest, one conveniently based at Biggin Hill Airport, London, Scotland and one at Gloucestershire Airport. They own their own fleet of luxury fitted Augusta Westland A109 turbine helicopters. Our client is now looking for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer to join their team at their Biggin Hill location.
The ideal candidate will have the right to live and work in the UK and have at least 2 years' experience with CAA Part 66 license Type Ratings, AW109. This exciting opportunity is a full-time role based in Biggin Hill, Monday to Friday 0830-1700 reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Excellent Salary
- 23 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- 5 % Pension Contribution
- Discounted private medical care including optical and dental care
- The right to live and work in the UK (sponsorship offered for the right candidate)
- Must have a CAA Part 66 license type rating: AW109, AW139 (a minimum of 2 years' experience)
- Experience maintaining integrity of Part 145
- Able to undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance
- Computer Literate
- A good understanding of industry requirements and authorities such as the CAA, EASA etc.
1st Interview Face to Face or via Teams if location and travel is an issue
- 2nd Face to Face Interview