AeroProfessional are proud to be supporting our long standing client in their search for B767 B1 / B2 Engineers to join them on a permanent basis at their facility in the Middle East.
Our global client is continuing to go from strength to strength and as a result looking for additional B767 B1/B2 Engineers to join them on a permanent basis at one of the most desirable locations in the Middle East.
You will need to hold a valid licence (EASA, ICAO, FAA) with current type rating on B767. Ideal candidates will hold both B1 & B2 but applications will be accepted from B1's only.
The position will be mainly line maintenance duties on a shift basis of 4 days on 4 days off (2 days - 2 nights), with 12 hour days. There will be occasional need for flying spanner duties as well.
With a very good basic pay, excellent benefits package and a perfect work life balance, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the best employers who have an exceptionally high staff retention rate and are based in one of the most desirable locations in the Middle East.
- Valid B1 / B2 Licence - EASA, FAA or ICAO
- B767 Type rating (Current)
- Willing to relocate to the Middle East
- Permanent Contract
- Excellent benefits package
- Highly desirable location
1. AeroProfessional first stage interview
2. Client Video technical interview
3. Client Teams or Face 2 Face interview