AeroProfessional is delighted to bring this rare Safety and Security Postholder to market.
Our client is well-established wet lease airline specializing in remote field operations. Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Safety and Security Postholder. The Safety and Security Postholder will oversee all of the Airline's approvals including AOC, CAMO, Part145 and ATO.
The ideal candidate will already have been or currently occupy a similar role at a European Airline and have a comprehensive understanding of safety and security with exposure and experience not just within Europe, but also in remote or high risk locations - This is a MUST. As such, we are looking for a candidate who will have an extensive intercultural network, with the ability to react quickly to "make-things-happen" in the event their expertise needs to be called upon.
A solid understanding of using risk-management techniques are required to effectively support our Client's Safety Management System is essential. As well as the ability to be flexible in travelling to any of our Client's project locations.
If this role sounds like you, please apply!
- Previous or Current Safety/Security Postholder at a European AOC
- Exposure/Experience in high-risk or crisis locations
- Solid understanding of EASA/ICAO/IATA regulations
- EU Right to work
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive Insurance for absence due to sickness
- Relocation Assistance
1. Initial Telephone interview with AeroProfessional
2. 1-2 Remote (MS TEAMs) interview with Client
3. Final face-to-face interview with Client