Year on year AeroProfessional have worked in partnership with this strong European carrier. The feedback received from Pilots working on this contract (7 months extendable) has been nothing short of exceptional.
Are you recent (within the last 6 months) on the B737NG with an EASA licence, valid B737NG LPC and EU passport? Then we want to hear form you.
Our Client is a European Charter Airline whose business is growing year on year with impressive operational results as it emerged from the Covid 19 pandemic.
There is a great commuting roster pattern of 22 ON 8 OFF and hotel accommodation is provided during the length of this contract.
We have a LIMITED number of assessment slots week commencing 27th March 2023 for OCC course which commences in week 1 of April 2023.
Please note, at this time we are only able to consider applications from B737NG Captains who have flown on type within the last 6 months.
- Competitive block hour pay
- Minimum hours guarantee monthly per diems
- Fully commuting roster pattern of 22 days ON, 8 Days OFF
- Hotel accommodation provided
- EASA B737 Captain with a minimum of 1,500 hours in command on type
- Minimum total time 4,000 hours
- EU Passport
- Recent on B737NG type within the last 6 months
Availability to travel for screening w/c 27th March and start from week 1 April 2023
- Valid EU Covid pass
- ELP Level 4 or higher
- Recency on type within last 12 months
- Criminal Record no older than 3 months
- Upon application we will request you to submit all documentation as well as completing a telephone interview.
- If successful at telephone/remote interview, you will be invited for screening at the Client's HQ which will involve SIM, Psychological Assessment and Drugs and Alcohol test