- GP On Call package in Caherciveen, Co Kerry, Ireland
- Caherciveen, Co Kerry, Ireland
- per Week
- GP On Call package in Caherciveen
We are delighted to announce we have an excellent on-call package available in Caherciveen, Co Kerry.
Why work on call?
- You are exposed to a wide variety of presentations.
- All patients are triaged by a nurse beforehand.
- There is a driver to take you on house calls, so you do not have to worry about navigating the countryside.
- You are able to stay in your accommodation or travel nearby whilst on-call and attend the treatment centre only if a patient needs to be seen or if there is a home visit.
- Temporary rosters (week on week / month on month) and/or fixed rotations available throughout the year.
Potential of 2-year Critical Skills Permit (CSP) that also allows spouses to live and work in Ireland.
What are the working hours and pay?
- Weekend on-call Friday 18:00 Monday 08:00 3000 per weekend
- Mid week on call Tuesday - Thursday 18:00 - 08:00 400 per night
Why choose Caherciveen?
Cahersiveen is a perfect spot to base yourself for trips into the stunning Ring of Kerry.
With easy access to both the coast and in-land mountainous areas, the town of Cahersiveen is a popular tourist locale for its charm and ideal positioning.
However, don't just take our word for it! Visit their own website - https://www.cahersiveen.ie/
Contact us today to discuss your availability and to explore GP Locum placements throughout Ireland with Locumotion!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0035312993550.
- Click to Apply