- GP OUT OF HOURS & WEEKEND DAYTIME WORK
- per Day
- GP Out of Hours and Weekend daytime work available!
We are delighted to announce the availability of ongoing work opportunities for you in Out of Hours and Weekend Daytime work in the South-East / South/ South-West of Ireland!
Why work in Out of Hours / Weekend daytime?
- You are exposed to a wide variety of presentations.
- All patients are triaged by a nurse beforehand.
- There is a driver to take you on house calls.
- Flexible (week on week / month on month) and permanent / contracted rotations available.
- Regular & ongoing work available across different locations in South-East /South/ South-West of Ireland - to suit your availability, working hours and geographical preferences.
- Management of your roster, roster reminders and the ability to prebook your shifts well in advance!
Potential of 2-year Critical Skills Permit (CSP) that also allows spouses to live and work in Ireland.
What is the hourly rate of pay?
What are the working hours?
Out of Hours
- 18:00 - 09:00 / 18:00 - 08:00
- 21:00 - 09:00 / 21:00 - 08:00
- 22:00 - 08:00
- 23:00 - 08:00
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 09:00 - 21:00
Contact us today to discuss your availability and to explore GP Locum placements throughout Ireland with Locumotion!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0035312993550.
- Click to Apply