Key account management of our Adviser clients who take model portfolio services and software subscriptions.
- Responsible for a portfolio of key client accounts within the business and will be targeted to retain and grow those accounts.
- Primary relationship contact within the existing client account
- Retain and upsell clients by understanding clients business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximise all potential opportunities
- Manage and re-negotiate contract renewals (including price increases) on an ongoing basis
- Drive upsell opportunities within your portfolio and ensure set up, order forms and invoicing.
- Identify and qualify cross sell opportunities which will be recorded via an opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Develop relationships with this portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and record in Fusion
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and contribute in growth and retention initiatives
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. These actions will be taken by these cross-functional internal teams and should be recorded on CRM and fed back to Client with the AM ccd. (e.g. This could include setting up, chairing or attending internal meetings as required to proactively address client's expectations and facilitate positive outcome).
- Identifying account risks, creating and implementing At Risk plans through to a positive resolution and should be placed in Salesforce
- Fully understand our proposition and be able to demo / discuss products/ services in detail and work with Propositions to stay up to date.
- Manage the client cancellation process
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce
- Meetings, minutes and actions to be recorded in Salesforce
- Maintain and develop industry and product knowledge by participating in training opportunities (internal sessions), reading professional publications and sharing in TEAMS. Maintaining personal networks via Linkedin
- Attend and representing the company at marketing, conferences and Industry event
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Presenting client data in a commercial manner
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder
- Effective Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / can do attitude
- Client focused
- Knowledge of Adviser Market
- Previous experience with MPS services/ Adviser network
- Experience with SaaS
- Ability to use Salesforce