GP required for out-of-hours daytime weekend sessions in Limerick, Ireland
We are delighted to announce we have an ongoing requirement for daytime cover at the weekend in the Midwest
Why work in the Midwest in a coop?
What are the working hours and pay?
- You are exposed to a wide variety of presentations
- All patients are triaged by a nurse beforehand
- There is a driver on hand to take you on house calls, so you do not have to worry about navigating the countryside.
- Supportive environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- A beautiful area of Ireland to explore
- Sat Limerick 1000-2000 80-100 per hour
- Sun Limerick 1000-2000 80-100 per hour
Why choose Limerick?
ravel to Limerick and stroll along the historic streets on the edge of the River Shannon. Visit St. Johns Cathedral, the county's most iconic landmark and discover its Norman heritage. See Limericks prominent art scene in galleries throughout the county and discover the latest and greatest bands in the music venues. Limerick has a fascinating past, stunning countryside and is overflowing with culture. However, don't just take our word for it, visit their own website - https://www.limerick.ie
For more information, please contact Tunde at firstname.lastname@example.org,
0035312993550 or 00353872888057