GP required for out-of-hours daytime weekend sessions in Midwest Ireland
We are delighted to announce we have an ongoing requirement for daytime cover at the weekend in the Midwest
Why work in the Midwest in a coop?
What are the working hours and pay?
- You are exposed to a wide variety of presentations
- All patients are triaged by a nurse beforehand
- There is a driver on hand to take you on house calls, so you do not have to worry about navigating the countryside.
- Supportive environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- A beautiful area of Ireland to explore
- Sat Ennis 11am-7pm 80-100 per hour
- Sun Ennis 11am-7pm 80-100 per hour
Why choose Ennis?
What makes Ennis great? There are many answers to this question but number one has to be: our people. We are friendly (seriously weve won national awards for our friendliness), we are welcoming, were never short of a story or time for a chat and we dont take ourselves too seriously. Mind you, life on an urban island only three metres (10ft) above sea level does tend to keep you grounded!. However, don't just take our word for it, visit their own website - https://www.ennis.ie
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
0035312993550 or 00353872888057