Critical Skills Permit opportunity for GP to work in Ireland in daytime practice
We are delighted to announce we have critical skills permit opportunities for GP work in Ireland.
Critical skills permit is a 2-year visa that permits spouses of the holder to work in Ireland as well.
Work in Ireland as a salaried GP with Centric Health
Why choose us
- We have over 60 GP practices nationwide
- We are passionate about delivering excellent patient care
- We are collaborating with national bodies to provide new and innovative services
- We are committed to creating a positive and rewarding environment for our multidisciplinary teams
- We have mentorship programs and support professional development
What we can offer
- Contract of employment
- EU - medium to long term GP contracts
- Non-EU -2 year GP contracts to work in Ireland , to satisfy immigration permit.
- After 2 years on your Critical Skills Visa you can apply for Irish Residency (Stamp 4)
- Critical Skills Visas to support you and your family spouses can live and work in Irelan
- Attractive Salary packages of up to 125,00
- Medical Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks of holiday
- Subsidised Company Pension
How will we help
You will need -
- You will have a designated point of contact to help you along your journey to;
- Answer any queries
- Assist with immigration, IMC registration, Medical Indemnity, bank account, social welfare number
- Match you to a placement that suits you and your preferences
- Offer accommodation advice
- Introduce to finance advisors if needed
- Arrange for you to speak with a doctor who has been through a similar transition
- We provide a clinical induction upon arrival
- We give computer training on commonly used systems in GP practices
- To be a GP
- Completed a GP training scheme, hold a master's in family medicine, or have a minimum of 4 years of postgraduate experience working as a GP.
- Registration with the Irish Medical Council, or eligible for same.
- Medical indemnity, or eligible for same in Ireland.
How to apply -
Contact us today by