GP On Call package in Dingle
We are delighted to announce we have an excellent on-call package available in Dingle.
Why work on call?
What are the working hours and pay?
- You are exposed to a wide variety of presentations.
- All patients are triaged by a nurse beforehand.
- There is a driver on hand to take you on house calls, so you do not have to worry about navigating the countryside.
- You are able to stay in your accommodation or travel nearby whilst on-call and attend the treatment centre only if a patient needs to be seen or if there is a home visit.
- The doctor keeps the cash from patients and deducts it from the weekly timesheets.
- Potential of a 2-year critical skills permit that also allows spouses to live and work in Ireland
- Weekend on-call Friday 18:00 Monday 08:00 3000 per weekend
- Mid week on call 1800 or 2300 - 0800 400 per night
Why choose Dingle?
Dingle town with its winding streets and vibrant atmosphere is a hub of literary and creative culture. Bustling with people from dawn until dusk, music is the heart of this town with sessions playing well into the evening when the sun goes down.. However, don't just take our word for it, https://www.discoverireland.ie/dingle/things-to-do-in-dingle
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
0035312993550 or 00353872888057