DPS Group is a global engineering, consulting, and project management company, serving high-tech industries around the world. DPS delivers services for clients across the complete engineering and construction value chain including feasibility studies, concepts, consulting, architecture, engineering, procurement, construction management, commissioning, qualification and validation, as well as contingent staffing solutions.
DPS applies its extensive process engineering expertise built over 46 years, as well as significant Lean construction experience to assist clients in high end process sectors such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, and semiconductors to deliver manufacturing facilities speedily, safely and cost effectively. What sets the firm apart are the partnerships it builds with clients through a fundamental understanding of their businesses and its own agility, flexibility, original thinking, and high-caliber people. DPS has grown substantially in recent years and now employs more than 2,000 people in 18 offices and on client sites in Ireland, U.K., Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and the United States.
What you will do:
- Provide input to systems architecture and design.
- Work with the business analyst providing input to the system design and functional specifications.
- Lead our development team and drive product capabilities and roadmap, coaching the team(s) to self-organization and embrace empowerment.
- Facilitate and lead Product backlog development using Kanban.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
What you have:
- University degree or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of, and experience with .NET (FW, Core or >= 6).
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of SQL Server & NoSQL design and development.
- Demonstrate skill and knowledge of technical analysis, facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, self-organisation.
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organisational and communication skills.
- Proven track record of mentoring and leading a large team of developers.
What we would like you to have:
- Building and designing micro services and/or systems
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Non-relational and relational database (MSSQL) - read / write models
- Service Bus / Message Bus / NServiceBus / Kafka (any of these concepts / technologies)
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
What we can offer you:
- Share participation scheme (permanent)
- Annual bonus based on performance (contract / permanent)
- Pension contribution scheme (permanent)
- Private health care (permanent)
- 21 days annual leave (permanent)
- Very competitive salary / contract rates (contract / permanent)
- Social events and wellness resources (contract / permanent)
- 500-600 per day (contract)
- 90-110k (permanent)